Boys Next Door Ch.39

Kendall's POV: I open the door and the boys all walk out with a kiss on the cheek for me and Hannah. I pull Zayn close. "Love I'll be okay go make your fans happy." I say kissing him on the cheek. "I will." Zayn says. "Zayn I love you." I say in a low voice. He looks at me with a shocked face. "You just said I love you too me! For the first time!" Zayn says screaming and jump up and down and picking me up and swinging me around. "Come on love birds." Liam says pulling Zayn's hand out the door. Hannah shuts the door be hide the boys. "So did Lou tell you Maxximus is on his way?" Hannah said. "No? Han did you tell him!" I ask. "I tried but I just cried so I handed it too Liam then he started too cry so Lou took over." Hannah says. "You guys are just a roller coster of drama!" I say laughing at Hannah. "Shut up it's your fault we are." Hannah says laughing. We go sit on the couch and watch a movie when there is a knock at the front door. Paul gets up and answer it and I hear Maxximus's voice I jump up and run too the door. "Maxx I missed you!!!" I scream. "Hey loves I missed y'all too!" he says hugging me and Hannah. "Let's go get something too eat!" Maxximus says. "I don't know if you should go the boys said don't leave the room."Paul said. "I'll call Zayn." I say. *Ring,Ring* "Hello love is everything okay?" Zayn asked. "Yeah everything is great! But Maxximus is here and wants too go out. Can we?" I ask. "Maxximus is there! No one told me! God he's gonna kill me for not keeping you safe!" Zayn says freaking out. "Love it's okay. He's not gonna kill you he's not mad." I say. "Okay. And yeah you can. Just have paul go with you okay." Zayn asked. "Okay love I will. Love you bye." I say hanging up the phone. I hear the tv on and I hear Hannah crying. I run in the room and see the news on and I see Ali and holding baby pictures but she says she's only 3 months. "Hannah that's not Niall's!" I scream. "Don't stick up for him Ken!" Hannah screams at me. "No listen they broke up 5 months ago! He hasn't talked too her since they broke up!" I scream. "Ken are you sure?" Maxximus asks. "Yes! Let me call him okay!" I say running too get my phone.