Chapter #6: The wind tribe

Aria POV

After some time of riding, we finally arrived at the capital of the wind tribe, Fuuga. People immediately surrounded us when we slowed down our horses. Most of them were looking at me. Tae woo got off the horse, and then helped me. Once I got off, people started asking all kind of questions at me. I grabbed onto the horse for support while Tae woo started to get everyone out of the way.

"Everyone, this is Aria. She's Hak's woman" Tae woo said and put his hands on my shoulders. Now people just got even crazier.

"Are you really Lord Hak's woman?!" Someone said.

"If it gets me free food, then yes. He has proposed and we will get married on a boat by a drunken pervert" I said and chuckled. People laughed and I heard someone shout in the background.

"LITTLE SISTERRR!!" Someone shouted and jumped on my back. I almost fell face first from the impact, but someone held me tightly from the back. I turned around and saw a blonde boy with freckles.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked. He pretended to look hurt and let go of me.

"L-little sister..." He started crying and went into a corner. I put my index finger and my thumb on my chin and thought for a while.

"Ah! You're Han-Dae!" I exclaimed and Han-Dae went out of his corner and took my hands.

"Oh my dear sister, is it true that you have gotten engaged to that Hak?" He asked with tears in his eyes.

"No, when I get old I wanna get married to someone who can do everything for so that I don't have to do anything" I said and gave him a closed eye smile. He sweat dropped and looked at Mun-deok.

"Lord Mun-deok, what are you doing?" He said and I turned to where he was looking. Mun-deok was holding a bird in his hands.

"I'm sending a bird to Hak to let him know that Aria is here. He must be worried" He explained and let the bird fly away over the landscapes. Han-Dae's mouth turned into an O-shape and he slowly nodded.

"I understand that he needs to know where his woman is" Tae woo and Han-Dae said synchronized. I started chasing them around the capital while they were laughing.

Yoon POV

While we were on our way to the capital of the wind tribe, a bird flew down and landed on Hak's shoulder. He saw that the bird had a message with it so he swiftly read it. He almost jumped out of joy and let the bird fly back.

"What did the message say?" Kija asked.

"They found her. Gramps found Aria in Hiryuu castle. They're in Fuuga right now" He said and started walking with a fast pace. His words made all of us hurry up.

-Timeskip-

After walking for a few hours non stop, we decided that we would stop and eat something while Jea-ha went before hand to Fuuga. Hak didn't agree at first, but then he finally sat down and watched Jea-ha fly away. Although, he didn't eat anything.

He's probably worried sick for Aria

Aria POV

After chasing Tae woo and Han-Dae for around half an hour, I had to listen to their plans for mine and Hak's wedding while we walked back to the main building. I tried to cover my ears to keep myself from hearing their stupid ideas, but Han-Dae and Tae woo would always make sure to hold one of my hands each while they happily told me about how I would wear a red crown with a white dress and that me and Hak would ride a horse dressed like a dragon.

I can't lie though, that last part about the horse sounds kind of cool.

After we came back to the main building, we had a nice meal and then I got to meet Hak's little brother. His name is Tae Yeon.

"You're way cuter than Hak will ever be" I said and cried tears of joy while hugging Hak's little brother. He giggled and played with my hair. I kept playing and talking with him until I heard a commotion outside. Me, Tae woo, Han-Dae and Mun-deok went outside to check up on what was happening.

———————————————————————

I wonder what's going to happen now :OOOO

Next chapter: Chapter 7: Reunion