Chapter #58: Reunion 2.0

Aria POV

Holy shit, everyone is staring at me. Calm down Aria, it's just because you're so hot.

Literally.

I looked around me. The slaves.

"W-who are you?" A slave asked me. I smiled at her and took another arrow.

"I am the daughter of Hiryuu, Kouka kingdom's guardian and founder, Aria" I told her and aimed another arrow at a nearby soldier and shot him.

"C-capture her!" The soldiers screamed and ran towards me. I stood completely still and waited for the familiar presence.

Any day now

Suddenly, a large dragon hand grabbed the soldier closest to me and threw him into the fort wall with such force that it killed him. Kija got in front of me and killed any soldiers that came near.

"Hi Kija, what's up?" I said casually and started freeing the slaves.

"Aria, how did you do that?!" He asked me.

"Do what? Untie slaves?" I said and smirked and finished untying three slaves. I smiled at them as they thanked me. I got up and looked around. My gaze landed on Lili and....

Hak!

He picked her up and ran down, killing any soldier that tried to attack them. I smiled and saw a soldier running towards me from behind in my pocket mirror. I grabbed an arrow and aimed, swiftly turning around and shooting him. He fell to the ground and died. I quickly grabbed his sword out of his sheathe and blocked the incoming soldier.

"Y-you bitch!"

"Please, call me Aria" I said before killing him. As more and more soldiers started surrendering due to my amazing entrance, the battle slowly came to an end. I threw my sword to the ground and looked around for Lili and Hak. I saw Lili laying on the ground with Ayura, Tetora and Guen-Tae.

Wait, Guen-Tae?

"Lili!" I exclaimed, getting their attention. I ran up to them and sat down next to Lili, grabbing her hand.

"Lady Aria! How did you do that?! And your hair, it's...." Tetora asked me in shock. I smiled at her.

"Didn't I tell you in the letter? I always have a plan for everything" I said and put my bag down, opening it. I grabbed the water bottle and some medicine and helped Lili drink it. Ayura looked at me with a questioning gaze.

"It's for the pain, medicine from where I come from" I explained and stood up.

"And your clothes? Uh..."

"What's wrong with my clothes?" I said and looked around. I saw Soo won and approached him.

"Thank you for coming, Soo won" I told him, making him turn around.

"Aria...? Your hair, it's very beautiful..." He said and smiled at me. I smiled at him.

"Why, thank you" I said and we stared at each other for a few seconds before I broke the silence.

"Uh, could I have my bag back?" I asked him and pointed at my bag that he was holding. He looked at me in surprise.

"Yes, of course! Sorry..." He apologized and gave me my bag. I quickly rumbled through it and giggled at him.

"It's fine, thank you for getting it. Huh? It's not here..."

"Is something wrong?"

"Yeah, wasn't there a ring here when you got my bag? Did you see it?"