Chapter #59: Revisited {Flames and Waves: Finale}

Aria POV

"Kija, stop crying. Otherwise I'll start crying too" I said, on the verge of crying. He continued crying and grabbed my hand.

"Wahh, but....you're covered in wounds, Aria!" He cried. I giggled.

"It's fine, I treated many of them in my world. We have amazing medicine there. I brought some with me" I said and pointed to my bag. I had changed out of my modern clothes into a kimono for comfort. I was leaning against a tree while Yoon tended to any injury that we sustained.

"But sadly, I didn't get to use my secret weapon..." I said and smirked sadly, if that's even a thing. Everyone looked at me in confusion.

"Secret weapon? What's that?"

"Why do you think it's called a secret weapon, thunder moron?" I answered him, to which he scoffed. Jea-ha picked up a small item that had dropped out of my bag. 

My lighter!

"Is this the secret weapon?"

"Holy shit, Jea-ha, put that down. It's so dangerous. If you hold it without gloves for more than ten seconds, it will explode" I exclaimed in fake worry. He looked at me in shock and dropped it on the ground. Shin-ah pointed his sword at it while I held back my laughter.

"Aria, why would you bring that here?! Stupid princess!" Yoon shouted and backed away from the lighter.

"Hak, Jea-ha, Shin-ah, let's destroy it" Kija said and held up his claw. All of them got ready to attack, but I stopped them with one final lie.

"If you try to destroy it....it will turn into fire" I said and covered my mouth to stop the laughter. Once again, they all backed away and kept a distance from it. That was it.

I cracked up.

"PFFT HAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU ALL ARE SO EASILY TRICKED!! I exploded in laughter and picked up the lighter. Everyone calmed down after I had held it in my hands for ten seconds. Hak glared at me.

"That was the worst prank I've ever heard"

"Yet you believed it. I wish I could have taken a picture of you and shown you"

"Taken a picture? Is that some kind of saying?" Kija questioned me. I giggled.

"I'll answer whatever questions you have about my world later, but first I need to show you what this thing can do" I said and tossed the lighter between my hands until I quickly caught it with my right hand.

"This is a lighter. Basically, it can be used to make fire. In my world, we use it for lighting up candles and fires. Watch" I said and used the lighter to bring forth the fire.

Everyone gasped and their eyes went wide. Oh my god, my camera. Please.

"Is it dangerous?" Kija said and eyed the lighter suspiciously.

"It can be, if you use it correctly—I mean, incorrectly" I said and smiled.

"It so small" Hak said and looked at me in confusion.

"Thatswhatshesaid— I mean, there are many things you can use to make it more dangerous. Since I want it to be a surprise for you all, I'll wait until we have any future battles to show you" I said and winked. My audience frowned as I leaned back to rest. I closed my eyes to listen to everyone's talking.

This is where I belong....with these people

-Timeskip-

I opened my eyes and looked around in worry. Beads of sweat ran down my face because of my nightmare. As I stood up and carefully looked out around, I recalled the dream.