namjoon

You freeze as his words register in your mind.

"Y/N, you ok?"

"Did you just say that you don't know how to drive?"

He nods, smiling sheepishly at you. You've known your best friend for years now and already know that he can destroy something just by looking at it but driving shouldn't be that hard.

"Have you at least tried before?"

He nods, wringing his hands together in embarrassment. He pulls you out of his room and into the front yard. Pointing to the stump in the floor, he looks back at you.

"I tried once but I broke the mailbox." You start laughing, ruffling his hair.

"Not to worry, Joonie. I've got your back." He smiles brightly, embracing you in a tight hug.

You go home that afternoon and ask to borrow your parent's old car. Something that they wouldn't mind if Namjoon trashed. The next morning, you honk Namjoon out of his room.

"We're doing this now?"

You hum in agreement, pulling out the manual and your old learners book. He successfully points to all the correct parts and reverses out of the driveway. You cheer him on as he slowly drives down the road with your help.

After many, many hours, he finally feels confident enough to take more lessons and take the test. The two of you head up to his room and watch a movie. Fast and Furious to be exact.

"I want to drive like that."

You smile, brushing the hair out of his face.

"You can if you want to spend the next ten years in jail." He chuckles, leaning in closer to your face.

"You know, helping me drive was really nice of you." You gulp, sending him a smile. Over the past couple of years, your feelings for Namjoon have doubled. He brushes his finger against your bottom lip, licking his.

"Y/N, I think I like you. Wait, no. Love you."

He presses his soft lips on yours and expertly kisses the life out of you.

"Do you like me too?" You nod, wrapping your arms around his neck. He pushes the kiss further before abruptly standing.

Smirking sexily, he pulls of his shirt.

"Take it off now, girl."

oh god this was cringe, hope you enjoyed anyway