jin - request

You end the call with Jin, making sure you have no other plans tomorrow for your city adventure with him. He has his job while you are busy studying in uni so time together is like heaven.

You park you car, spotting Jin waiting for you on the street. You quickly wave at him, choosing to ignore how amazing he looks in his outfit. He casually strolls up to you, running his hand through his soft, black hair. He embraces you in a warm hug, making sure you know how much he missed you.

"Let's go. We have a long day ahead of us."

It's been less than 40 minutes and the two of you have multiple bags to carry back, most of them being Jin's. He stops you to get some lunch. Thankful for the break, you dump all the bags on the floor and collapse onto the chair. You wait at the table for Jin to return when you feel your phone buzz in your pocket. The name on the screen makes you want to gag. It is your ex. You were pretty sure that he wanted to apologise for calling another one of your friends unspeakable things and being caught cheating on you.

"What do you want?"

The sound of crying and sniffling is the only thing you hear on the receiver. He mumbles out pleas of forgiveness as Jin makes his way towards you. His expression changes when he hears who you're talking to. Without hesitation, Jin grabs your phone, asking you to block your ears. You oblige, loving how he still acts like a mother around you. He animatedly yells at your ex, quickly ending the call and giving you back your phone. You give him a look, wanting an explanation. He just shrugs.

"He was making you mad. I don't like people that make you mad."