namjoon

"Ok so if we divide the answer by two, what would we get?"

You furrow your brows together and follow his instructions, pushing the book towards him once you've answered it. He skims his eyes over it, smiling brightly.

"Good job! Now, we have a page to go but I'm going to make it interesting."

You put your pencil down and swivel in your chair so you're facing him. He tweaks your nose and holds your hand in his.

"For every question you answer correctly, I'll give you a kiss."

Your eyes widen a little. Namjoon always finds a way to include kisses in his tutoring classes with you and every time you do your best to get them.

"Ok but what happens if I get one wrong?"

He taps his finger against his chin, taking his sweet time to think about what he will do if you get it wrong.

"For every answer wrong, it's one less day of spending lunch with me."

You gasp, quickly answering the problems. He chuckles, braiding a piece of your hair as you work on the questions.

"Done!"

He slides the paper to himself and grabs your face with his hands.

He kisses both cheeks, your nose, forehead, up and down your neck and jawline. Now, he stops at your lips.

You frown and look at the last question, sure you got it right.

"100 percent correct!"

He kisses you sweetly, pushing you back into your chair.

"I'm proud of you, baby."