jungkook

Having a boyfriend who isn't scared of anything is difficult when you jump at the slightest of things. When you heard that there was going to be a thunderstorm, you immediately regretted inviting him over to spend the night.

"Baby? Open the door."

You shakily smile and swing the door open, throwing yourself into his arms. He grunts at the impact but smiles and hold you close.

"God, I missed you."

You scoff and get off him, slapping him on the chest.

"We saw each other like four hours ago."

He pouts and kisses you on the lips, hands on your waist.

"I know, it's too long."

You chuckle and hold his hand, moving the both of you to the living room. He sits on the couch after throwing his jacket to the side and pats the space next to him. You shake your head sweetly.

"Lemme get snacks first."

He chuckles and motions for you to hurry up. You roll your eyes and skip into the kitchen, screaming when you hear the thunder. You crawl under the table and press your hands on your ears.

Jungkook jumps up at your scream, jogging into the kitchen.

"Jagi? Where are you?"

He searches the floor, sighing in relief when he sees your fluffy socks. He bends down, chuckling at you curled up into a ball.

"Come out of there, Y/N. Nothing is going to hurt you."

You shake your head stubbornly, squealing when he crawls in next to you. He wraps his arms around your middle, pressing his face into your back.

"Then I'll come in."