jungkook

If there were ever a time to hate your friends more, it'd be when they left you to watch a horror movie in the cinemas while they watched it five rows in front of you!

You, of course, are infamously known for ruining horror movies with your high pitched screams and death grips on the person sitting next to you. It makes sense that your friends would want to watch the movie away from you.

You nervously munch on your popcorn, unaware of the attractive male squeezing past people to get to the seat next to yours. When he takes a seat and knocks your arm off the arm rest, you look up, immediately choking on the buttery goodness. He pats your back, helping relieve some of the pain.

"I'm sorry, choked on popcorn."

He chuckles awkwardly and nods, extending a hand out to you.

"I'm Jungkook, you are?"

You smile, taking his hand.

"Y/N."

He returns your smile and leans back in his seat, enjoying the trailers.

The movie starts and your hopes of it being mildly scary like Casper of something are crushed the minute the devil appeared on the screen.

You tried your hardest the sink into the seat but to no avail. Desperately looking around, you see your handsome seat mate enjoying every jump scare and death scene peacefully. In one bold move, you latch yourself to his arm.

"Please let me hold you. I'm absolutely terrified."

He chuckles and removes you from his arm before pulling you into his side. You press your face into his shirt, completely blocking out the movie on the screen.

"Thank you."