jungkook - request

You scream out in frustration at the math problem in front of you. For at least half an hour, you've been sitting down, trying to figure out this stupid math problem. Almost giving up, you dial Jungkook, hoping he can help you.

"Hello?"

"Kookie..."

You drawl out, adding a little bit of cuteness in your plea. He sighs, softly laughing. You've always used your friend for help on tests and questions as he's already done them being a year older than you.

"What question is it?"

You smile at his automatic response, reading out the long and difficult equation to him. He stays silent on the other end, making you laugh.

"I'll be over in five."

Agreeing in a fit of giggles, you hang up, staring intently at the door. Finally, Jungkook strides in, math book in one hand, donuts in the other.

"For our celebration."

You smile as he takes a seat and studies the problem. His finger automatically reaches up to tap the side of his head, a cute habit for when he's confused or nervous. You smirk as he is still stuck on what to do.

"Y/N, I'm sorry, I'm lost."

You plead, begging him to try again. He sighs, complaining about how you push him too much. You watch him expectantly as he glares at the paper. He suddenly snaps his fingers, excitedly writing down an odd process and answer.

"Like this! Aren't you lucky you befriended a genius?"

You stare at the page, pretty sure he wrote the entire thing in another language.

"Aigoo! Let me explain."

He goes through each step slowly, the process surprisingly beginning to make sense. He smiles proudly as you solve the problem on your own.

"Yes! I did it!"

He celebrates, adorably smiling over at you. He slides over a donut, taking a huge bite out of his own.

"Let's get fat tonight, we deserve it."