jungkook - request

A/N: this gif actually killed me, my lord

You sigh dramatically as your character in a book swiftly makes out with EXO's Baekhyun. Just as you were about to get to the good part, your older brother barges into your room.

"Quit hogging all the WiFi!"

You ignore him, only listening to the sweet and romantic words of Baekhyun. Jungkook glowers, snatching your iPad out of your hand. Now, you notice him.

"Give it back, dork!"

He shakes his head, pouting cutely at you. You try to attack him but he quickly moves out of the way, resulting in you face planting.

"Ooo, Baekhyun, I'm so sorry. I never meant to kiss him." He reads the next sentence in a high pitched voice, laughing at the stupidity of the book. You continue to struggle on the floor, Jungkook using this as an opportunity to bolt to his room, locking himself and Baekhyun in there with him.

"Jungcock! Give it back, bro!"

You sigh, retreating to your room when you get no answer. That's when you hear Jungkook whining. You pay very close attention to his footsteps, almost cheering gleefully when you realise that he needs to pee, leaving your iPad free. As soon as the door shuts, you run, desperate to find out what happens next.

Luckily, he left your iPad right on his bed for you. Not wasting anymore time, you grab it, freezing when his phone lights up with a message from his girlfriend. Stifling a laugh, you snatch his phone too and lock yourself up in your room.

"Let's see what he's doing on here."

bae: hey, wanna come over? my parents aren't home so we could have some fun

me: sure! be over at 8

Gagging, you write out a long paragraph about the detail of what he might want to do tonight, thanking your knowledge of romance books. Only difference is you are sending it to his friend instead. Jungkook once again barges into your room, grabbing his phone.

His face drops as his thumb accidentally slides across the send button, his eyes frantically reading the message.

"You didn't!"

In a fit of laughter, you roll around on your bed, forgetting your book.

"Oh, I did! I really did!"

"Y/N!!"