jimin - request

"Jimin!"

You whine over the phone, hoping that he can hear your pout through the call. He sighs, cursing under his breath.

"Fine, I'm coming but be prepared to clean up your closet after I'm done."

You quickly agree, squealing as you shut off your phone. Tomorrow is your school's casual dress day and after digging through your closet, you came to the conclusion that the only thing you had to wear was a garbage bag. So that's where your best friend aka the best looking guy at school comes in. He always chooses your outfit to make you look like at least a nine standing next to his eleven.

The sharp knock at your door fills you with excitement as you leap into Jimin's arms before he has a chance to bark out orders at you. He smiles, embracing you in a tight hug.

"Let's get down to business."

He throws shirts and dresses at you, spitting out venom filled comments about how they look like a toddler decided to grab some fabric and scribble on it. You roll your eyes each time he laughs at your small collection of 'crop' tops. Finally, after what seems like a century, Jimin hands you a finished outfit.

You eye it up and down, a small smile growing into a large one. Jimin pulled out a pair of ripped, skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. He also managed to find the old, light blue denim jacket he lent you a couple of months back. It had a couple of cute iron on patches on it and fits you like a tee after it being so baggy on your thin form. He smiles, feeling extremely proud of his work.

The next day, you admire yourself in the mirror, waiting for the sound of Jimin's horn. It scares you while you're in the middle of sticking your butt out. Laughing at your stupidity, you lace you up your shoes and run out to meet Jimin.

You stop in your tracks when you spot him. He wears a loose, white sweater tucked into his own pair of ripped, skinny jeans. He pairs it all with black dress shoes and a pair of sunnies. His blinding smile greets you as he runs a hand through his hair. You pout, slapping him on the arm.

"You look better than me. Not fair!"

He smirks, planting a kiss on your cheek.

"Honey, you'll always look good in my eyes."

You're left flustered by the comment as he slides into his seat, waiting for you to join him.