jin - request

Thank you _bwiimin_ for requesting, hope you enjoy! Also there are 10 more chapters to this book (anyone want a book two??) so if you want your requests done, please don't hesitate to ask!

You pull your hair back, draping it over your left shoulder. The odd streak of white hair shines out, making you sigh. It's easy to hide the streak but it's also easy to find.

The front door opens and you quickly pull your hair back, messily allowing it to fall along your back. Jin walks in with his usual smile and wraps his arms around you.

"Afternoon, baby."

You smile when he begins kissing along your right shoulder. He stops and turns you around, giving you a peck on the nose.

"I got you something for being so understanding with my schedule."

You gasp, making grabby hands at him. He chuckles and hands you a velvet box. You raise an eyebrow at him.

"This looks expensive. Jinnie, you know I'm happy with just a snack or something."

He nods, giving you a small pout.

"I know but I felt like you needed something that shows you that you are mine."

He takes the box from your hand and opens it, looking up at you as you stare at what's inside. A gorgeous necklace sits inside, the pink pendant resting on the soft tissue. You carefully pull it out, trying not to cry.

"This is so beautiful, Jin."

He spins you around and takes your hands, grabbing the necklace from them.

"You're more beautiful than this but I thought you'd like it."

He gathers your hair up into his hand to put the necklace on and freezes the minute you yell out 'no'.

"Y/N, what is this?"

He drops your hair and grabs the streak, running his fingers through it. You sigh and cover your face with your hands.

"Poliosis, is that what this is?"

You spin in shock that he knows what it is.

"How'd you know?"

He goes back to hugging you, resting his chin on your head.

"I've seen it a few times, just wanted to let you tell me on your own."

You smile up at him and turn, lifting your hair up. His fingers brush your skin as he puts the necklace on.

"Thank you, Jin."

"Anything for you, Y/N."

He moves your hair over to your left shoulder before kissing your cheek.

"Don't hide this. It's sexy,"