jimin

This isn't a request but it is dedicated to Read_2_C for inspiring me unintentionally ;)

You sulk in your room for a while before throwing a punch into your pillow. While Jimin showers in the room across from you, you throw a mini tantrum for how difficult life is becoming for you.

Everyone said it would end up like this but you didn't believe them

The sound of the running water stops, your tantrum allowing you to take a break so you can close the door. Unluckily for you, Jimin's foot blocks the way.

"Y/N, what's wrong? Why are you mad again?"

You angrily mumble to yourself, kicking at his foot in an attempt to move it.

"Oh my god, just move!"

You look up in anger, eyes brimming with tears. It does, however, give you a chance to admire Jimin in the state he is in. Water runs down his bare chest as his hair lays damp on his forehead, a towel hung loosely around his neck. You lick your lips at the sight.

Jimin sighs softly, using the towel from his neck to wrap in around the back of yours and pull you into his arms. He hugs you tightly, running his hands through your hair. You subconsciously trace out his abs.

"Jimin..."

"No. Shut up, you just talking is going to make me want to kiss you more."

His statement makes you smile.