jimin - request (pt 2)

pt 2 of the DEMON series, requested by Read_2_C

DEMON

You didn't think much of it when you bumped into him the next day. The alarm bells ringing in your mind turned into sweet wedding bells when he smiled sweetly at you, momentarily allowing you to forget about the fire you saw in his eyes the other day. He asked if he could accompany you on your walk and you quickly agreed. The two of you engaged in casual small talk and you could feel yourself slowly falling into the bottomless pit known as love.

It became a routine for you to find him on his phone or eating an apple while you were out walking. Most people would find it creepy that he always knew exactly what time you were going to leave your house but you found it flattering that he waited up for you. One day, he offered to take you out to the shops on a proper date. You smiled and walked politely next to him, resisting the urge to slip your hand into his. The day was spent laughing at his clumsiness or internally dying at his sexy moments.

You lost track of time and soon, the sun was beginning to set. He offered to walk you home, slowly slipping his hand into yours. Halfway into your journey home, you were pushed up against an alley wall, making out with the hottest guy you've ever seen. You let out a soft moan as he sloppily kissed down your neck before returning to your swollen lips. He moved more feverishly against your them, sinking his teeth into your bottom lip. A sensual action, if it didn't feel like his teeth were actually going through your lip. You squirmed in pain, tasting blood. Finally, your instincts kicked in, using all your willpower to try and push him away. Nothing you did was successful enough to get him off you.

He didn't stop, continuing until you were limp in his arms.

"You're mine now, Y/N."