yoongi

You fall back on the dirt, the sword in your hands being thrown to the other side of the road. Yoongi smirks down at you, looking back at the boss.

For years, you and Yoongi have been apart of a gang. Fate brought the two of you together but tore you apart. You realised that if you both stay, you will die. As part of your odd good will, you tried to convince Yoongi but it was brought up with the boss instead. As punishment, he wants Yoongi to kill you. The old fashioned way, of course.

You scramble for your sword, gripping tightly onto it as you stand, ignoring the pain coming from your arms. He goes to stab but you block, having the perfect chance to hit him back but don't. He strikes again, confused as to why you only block his hits. It frustrates him.

"Fight back!!"

You smile tiredly, dropping your sword to the floor. He can feel his heart sink as he hears the boss tell him to go for it.

"You idiot! Why didn't you fight back?"

He presses his sword up against your neck, trying to stop his hands from shaking and tears from falling. You look him in the eyes, choking out a laugh at how even in a situation like this, he still stares at you with love.

"Do it, Yoongi. Kill me. If you don't, he'll kill us both."

He spits out a curse, looking down at you. You close your eyes, awaiting the feeling of your head being sliced off but it never comes. You open your eyes to see Yoongi drop his sword next to yours and fall to his knees, bringing your face closer to his.

"Goddamn you."

He kisses you, tightly gripping your hands. You smile into the kiss, relieved but scared. He realises it too and pulls off, kissing you on the forehead as he grabs his sword.

"I'll be back."

He walks straight to the boss, swinging the long piece of metal wildly.