jimin - request (pt 5)

PART FIVE OF THE PROTECTIVE SERIES

You bob your head to the beat, thanking Jimin as he offers to get you a drink. The crowd parts for him to move past, his head disappearing into the sea of dancing and sweaty bodies. Your eyes wander the party, your hips slowly beginning to sway. Before you can move onto the dance floor, a group of obviously drunk guys flank you, whistling and harshly allowing their hands to trace your sides. The feeling makes you physically and mentally sick as you try to move, cursing everyone for either being too drunk or too oblivious to notice. You start to pray for Jimin to come back when one guy tries to place his slimy lips on yours.

A hand quickly pulls you back, the other pushing the guy backwards. Jimin's hold is immediately recognisable to you as you cower behind his back. You can feel Jimin's glare on the guys as his hand is gently wrapped around your own, letting you know that you are ok.

"Don't touch my girlfriend."

The guys begin to laugh, one of them daring to punch Jimin. Surprisingly, the punch makes contact with Jimin's face, blood leaking from his lips as you gasp. His hand removes itself from your arm as he wipes his lip.

"Go find Jin hyung and leave, I'll meet you outside."

You nod, flinching when you hear what you hope is the sound of the guys groaning in pain. Jin is already waiting for you at the door, grabbing your hand and pulling you out. You tremble in his arms, awaiting Jimin's return.

Finally the door opens, revealing an oddly energetic looking Jimin. His face is sporting one bruise, his lip still bleeding from before. You cup his cheeks, worriedly asking him what happened. He chuckles, kissing your knuckles as he promises that he's ok and that those guys won't be bothering you anymore. Not giving a shit anymore, you kiss him, the taste of his blood distracting you less than you thought it would.

He softly pecks at your lips, chuckling when Jin gags and returns to the party.