thank you

I do have one more chapter left and I have decided on what it's going to be but I thought I'd put the thank you note up now.

I'd just like to thank everyone that continuously shows their support by voting and commenting on my stories. Honestly, seeing the notifications pop up makes me smile. I love you guys so much. If there are any silent readers, just know I love you too. And to all the people that requested, thank you so much for giving my writing a chance and I hope I made you smile.

I didn't think this imagine book would be as popular as the other ones but it's gone well and I'm proud.

This book was designed to make ARMYs smile and I truly hope I accomplished that.

Once again, I love you all and I'll see you in book 2!

-sharkles

on a completely unrelated note....when I listened to Don't by Ed Sheeran, I immediately thought of jin. Like for no reason at all, he just popped in my head. But ok. Also today, I went shopping in rockmans with my mum...(comment here if you know what I'm talking about, if not google it) anyway, there were two ladies in there working and fake love come on the speaker so I asked whose playlist it was and the Asian one waved at me. So we started talking about the song. She had no clue that BTS were so big now and asked if they had other good songs. so in the midDLE OF HER SHIFT I SHOWED HER ALL OF THE ALBUMS AND GAVE HER THE QUICKEST RUNDOWN OF EACH MEMBER BEFORE SHE SMILED BRIGHTLY AT ME AND SAID SHE WANTS TO JOIN THE ARMY NOW....I DID IT FOLKS, I GAVE US A NEW MEMBER OF THE ARMY.

*literally me while talking to her*

Anywho, go on and keep reading....the next (and last) imagine should be up soon before I start on book2.

this is too cute

this is too cute