jimin - request

Thank you lifeofSalina for requesting, hope you enjoy it!

The smell of freshly made coffee calms your nerves as you relax into the booth. The cup is settled in between your hands, waves of heat spreading through your palms.

Everything would be perfect if you didn't feel like someone is watching you. Sighing, you turn in your seat to find the source of the feeling. Your eyes meet chocolate brown ones, the owner of them sitting across the coffee shop, his plump lips on the rim of his cup.

"My god."

You immediately turn back, sinking a little in your seat to avoid looking at him. You peek over the edge of the seat to find him gone. Disappointment rushes through you as you take a sip from your cup, turning to face the right way.

"Hi."

You choke on your drink, spitting your drink out in the most unlady like manner. He chuckles and grabs a few napkins, cleaning up the mess you made.

He's even more perfect up close. His lips are plump, highlighting his sharp jawline and clear skin. His eyes sparkle in the sun, hair looking golden under the rays. You force yourself not to stare.

"I'm Jimin and um, sorry for scaring you." He laughs, his eyes turning into crescents that make you smile. You wave his apology away, taking another sip from your drink.

"I'm Salina, nice to meet you."

He scratches the back of his neck and leans forward.

"Sorry for intruding, I just thought you were cute and all so I wanted to come over to have a chat."

You find yourself blushing at the comment, pressing your hands to your cheeks. He pulls out his phone and sighs. You look at him curiously, unable to notice the mischievous glint in his eyes.

"My phone is dead. Would it be ok for me to use yours?"

You obliviously hand it over, watching as he bites his lip and fiddles around with the device. He hands it back with a wink, watching in anticipation as you read the screen.

Jimin (you can change it later as long as you call me)

You look back up to see him already getting up to leave.

"Call me, Salina. We can go out some time."