BTS - request

You re read the text message from the group chat, smiling at the thought of your plan. You and the members of BTS have been friends since you all could talk so when they said that they were only doing light practice today, you had scrapped all your plans to visit them.

The building looms over you as you tightly grasp the bag of food. As much as it sounds unbelievable, this is the first time you've actually been inside the building. Waving hi to the lady at the desk, you mutter the floor and door number underneath your breath. The elevator looks like the most scariest thing ever as you slip inside, waiting for the short trip to end.

Finally, you arrive at their door, the sound of Anpanman blasting through the wood. You burst through the door, a goofy smile plastered on your face. The boys ignore you, continuing to perfect their moves. You frown and take a seat on the floor, waiting for one of them to at least say hi. You stand up once the song ends, forgiving them on behalf of how awesome their dance was. Hoseok notices you, quickly directing everyone's attention to you.

"Y/N! You came!"

The boys are quick to embrace you in a sweaty hug as you try and pull out of their grasp.

"Yes, I came and brought food. Eat, you guys look so tired."

They quickly rush over to the food, tucking in as soon as you join them. You smile at the company and conversation filling the room. You really have missed hanging out with them. Jimin hands you an envelope, smirking mischievously. You curiously rip open the paper, nearly passing out from excitement.

"Plane tickets! To where?"

The boys get up, crowding you as you admire the tickets.

"Y/N, we want you to come on tour with us."

You drop everything in your hands and leap into the seven pairs of expecting arms.

Tour with the boys? Hell yeah.