jin - request (pt 1)

PART ONE OF I WANT TO BE A VAMPIRE

i want to be a vampire

You rest against Jin's chest, scrolling through the DVDs in front of you with your powers. Jin watches in fascination as you pick one and put it on the tv with a flick of your wrist. You look up at him and smile, fangs coming out to play.

A year ago, you and Jin started dating, despite you being a vampire. When he found out, he told you that it was fine and he loved you no matter what you were but he was scared that he would lose you to someone else when he dies. You promised him that you'd keep him alive for as long as you can without biting him, he doesn't understand the pain of being a vampire.

"God, I love it when you do that."

You chuckle, kissing him on the lips. He pouts when you go back to watching, hoping you can read his mind.

I really want to be like you, Y/N.

Sighing, you pause the movie and look up at him, eyes turning a lighter shade.

"Honey, I don't want to bite you. I like you being just human."

He frowns, going back to the movie. You snuggle into us warm embrace and close your eyes, unaware of his thoughts.

I will get you to bite me, Y/N, so I can be by your side forever! I love you.