jin - request

Requested to Read_2_C, Thank you for that text!

you: jin....

jinnie: what's wrong?

you: I'm scared

jinnie: aigoo....of what

you: guys. they want me to walk with them. I need you to come pick me up

jinnie: What! Where?

you: at work

jinnie: Stay right there.

You wait for Jin, glancing back at the group of men watching you closely. Fear crawls up your spine as you quietly make your way outside. They, of course, follow you but stop when you walk into someone's chest.

"Hey, sweetie."

You freeze, carefully looking up. Jin smiles down at you, arms wrapped around your middle. You are quick to scream in joy and leap in his arms, shocking the guys. Jin chuckles and catches you bridal style, a look of mock shock on his face when he sees the guys watching your ass.

"Hello. Can I help you?"

They shake their heads, going back to watching you. Jin growls under his breath, spinning the two of you around so they can only see his back. He walks you back to the car, cradling you to his chest. Tears fall from your eyes as you think about what could've happened if he didn't get there in time.

His face hardens when he notices your tears. Slowly, he buckles you in, sliding into his seat. He leans over and wipes at your eyes, placing kisses on your cheeks.

"Honey, it's ok. You are safe, now."

You lean into his touch, believing every word that he says.