jikook - request (pt 2)

Requested by Anestaethic, hope you enjoy the continuation 💕

Jimin awakes to the light from the early morning sun. He groans, the dull pain in his head accelerating to a fast throb. He searches the room, trying to gather his thoughts. The sound of the beeping machines confirms his suspicions.

"Hello?"

His voice sounds hoarse and he finds himself craving water and Jungkook. The mention of his boyfriend brings a wave of memories crashing down on him.

He put me in here but I still love him.

He looks to his right to see Jungkook fast asleep, his hand wrapped tightly around Jimin's. The older watches the younger sleep, taking in how the dark bags under his eyes make his cheeks look hollow. It pulls at his heartstrings to get some idea of how bad Jungkook feels.

"Jimin?"

He smiles at the disbelief in Jungkook's voice, spreading his arms out wide in a humour filled way.

Jungkook's eyes tear up as he throws himself into Jimin's arms. He cries into Jimin's shoulder, so fucking happy that he woke up, that he won't have to spend his nights alone, wishing he had done something different.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry. I love you so damn much."

Before the older can get a word in, Jungkook's lips are pressed up on his. His tears roll down his cheeks as he caresses Jimin's, smiling when he begins to kiss him back.

The kiss tells Jimin that Jungkook loves him more than anything else in the world. The kiss tells Jungkook that Jimin is never going to leave him.

The kiss brings them together as it did when they first started dating.

"Jimin?"

The older hums out, pausing as his lets Jungkook's hair fall onto his face.

"Let's get you out of here."

They both laugh, hands intertwined.