jungkook - request

You lean against the wall of your school, laughing at something your friend says. A group of boys play tag around the building, leaving it hard for you to stand in one place longer than a couple of minutes without having to dodge a sweaty male. Looking on both sides like you would if you were crossing the road, you push off the wall and venture across the thick strip of grass separating you from your best friend.

"Look out!"

You turn your head, getting a glimpse of a boy before you are pushed up against the wall, your heavy breathing mingling with the boy standing over you. He brushes his bangs out of his face, giving you a clear view of who it is. Jeon Jungkook; younger than you and can do almost anything.

"Sorry, Noona. I didn't mean to." He apologises, ignoring the deepening blush on your cheeks.

You bite your lip to see your friend looking at you in amazement, waiting for you to make your move. You look back at Jungkook to see him staring at your lips. It catches you off guard a bit, his hooded eyes making him look manlier than before.

Without thinking, you cup his face and bring it closer to yours, letting your lips brush against his before he pushes your head against the wall and deepens the kiss. Odd, how he is younger yet he kisses like he's had years of experience. It doesn't take long for you to kiss him back, tangling your fingers in his hair. He abruptly pulls off, face tinged red with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry Kookie, that was uncalled for."

He smiles warmly, kissing your cheek just as his friend arrives.

"It's fine, Noona. I've been wanting to do that for ages," he looks over at his friend, sheepishly wiping the sweat off the back of his neck, "If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to take you out."

His friend seems intrigued in the conversation so you reach up and kiss his cheek, letting him know that it's a date. He smiles, running after his friend. You realise that your friend just witnessed all of that and go to face her.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"