jikook - request

requested by @Anestaethic (hope you enjoy, Sofia!)

Jimin feels bad. No matter how hard he tries, he can't seem to get Jungkook to show the slightest bit of emotion towards their relationship. He'd be lying if he said it didn't hurt him personally.

Sure, physical contact is counted as affection but the playful hits and teasing nudges are things Jungkook does to everyone. There's nothing that Jimin can say is especially for him.

Jungkook flinches away from Jimin's hand as he tries to intertwine them while watching a movie. He frowns, watching as the younger stands up from his spot.

"Why do you always want to touch me?"

The tone of Jungkook's voice angers Jimin more than it should but he's had enough of just sitting and waiting.

"Why do you always treat me like a friend instead of a boyfriend?"

Jungkook's mouth drops open in shock, never has he ever been in a fight with Jimin. He's always thought that if he was ever in a situation like this, he'd know what to do. Now, he's a clueless as ever.

"Jimin.."

"No, don't. I love you, Kookie but you make me so mad. Why can't you show that you love me?"

Jungkook clenches his fists in anger. He's put everything into this relationship and then Jimin goes and says that he doesn't think he loves him. Jungkook goes to say something but is stopped by another one of Jimin's rants.

Time slows as Jungkook picks up the nearest thing. He throws it at the wall, in no intention of doing anything other than scaring Jimin.

He doesn't see the chair coming until it's too late. It hits the side of his head, immediately knocking him out.

Jungkook runs, cradling Jimin's unconscious body in his arms. Blood seeps form the older's head, colouring Jungkook's hands. He reaches for his phone, shakily calling the ambulance.

A few hours later and he holds his head in his hands, awaiting the doctor.

"Are you Jeon Jungkook?"

He nods, immediately running over. His worry for Jimin grows when the doctor runs his hands through his hair.

"Mr. Park is in a coma. We have no clue as to when he will wake up."

Jungkook's heart sinks. He pushes past the doctor with tears in his eyes, heading straight for Jimin.

His hand shakes as he holds Jimin's, silently sobbing.

"I'm sorry, Jimin. I love you so much. Please wake up."

Jungkook drifts off to sleep while crying, unaware of Jimin's fingers slowly twitching.