jin - request

You walk into your home in search of your boyfriend. You immediately move towards the kitchen, knowing that Jin would most likely be in there experimenting with flavours. You smile as you see his back, hunched over the counter. Something feels wrong as you tightly wrap your arms around his waist.

"Hey, honey. What's up?"

He shoves you off, moving as far away from you as possible. You frown as you take in his blood shot eyes, disheveled hair and the dark bags under his eyes. The feeling gets worse as he stares disgustingly at you.

"Jin, what's wrong?"

He bitterly smiles at you, wiping at his eyes.

"We're done, Y/N. You've done nothing but put your work first, always forgetting to wish me good luck or ask how my day has been. Things have been stressful but I have a feeling it will be better if I leave you." Tears form in your eyes as he grabs his pre packed bag and slams the front door behind him.

You shoot up, cold sweat dripping down your forehead. In an instant, your hand blindly searches the space next to you for Jin's hand. Your heart sinks when all you can feel is a bundle of cold sheets. Fresh tears spill down your cheeks in fear of your nightmare actually being true.

"Jin! Jin!"

You scream out in sadness as you bring your knees up to your chest. The door slams open, a heavy breathing and partially wet Jin eyeing you in concern. He walks up to you, quickly bringing you into his warm embrace. You cry in his arms, finding comfort in the way he soothingly rubs your back.

"Honey, I'm here. You're ok, I promise."

He strips off his wet shirt and tucks the two of you in bed.

"I was getting water but I heard you scream and...never mind. Get some rest, we will talk about this tomorrow."

You nod, placing your head in top of his calming heartbeat. He plants a kiss on your forehead as you slip off into a sweeter dream.