jimin - request (extra)

extra of the demon requested by Read_2_C

It's been at least a month since you've become Jimin's Queen.  Throughout this month, he's been teaching you all that he can, trying his best to hide his anger when you complain.

On any normal Tuesday, you found yourself outside, practicing how to defeat another demon if you were attacked. You found it ridiculous to learn this as Jimin hardly ever left your side but he insisted, stating that 'you're precious and anyone could take you away from me.'

He taught you how to punch and kick, he even showed you how to use your fog, the purple smoke curling out from your fingers. He smirked as you managed to choke the life out of your sparring partner and managed to have a decent conversation telepathically with him while doing so. He felt as ease knowing that he had no need to worry about you while he goes to visit his parents.

On the day of his leave, you pouted as he shoved his bags in the car. You pestered him about not bringing you the night before, begging him to allow you to meet his parents. He denied, promising that once he sorts things out, you can join him on a trip. He slowly walked towards you, bringing you into his arms. You snaked your arms tightly around his waist, burying your face into his chest. He placed a lingering kiss on your forehead, smiling when you pressed your soft lips against his.

It had been at least four hours since Jimin has left and you were bored. Figuring that it would make no sense for you to stay in, you slipped into a pair of sweatpants and a loose tee and rushed outside for a walk. The cool night air calmed you as you headed back home. The sound of footsteps behind you halted your journey. You spun, nearly laughing out loud at the wimpy looking kid in front of you.

"Hi, are you lost?"

You squinted in the darkness, trying to make out the age of the cute kid in front of you.

"Oh honey, the only thing I am is hungry."

The little boy morphed into a tall and rather muscular looking man. He chuckled at your awed reaction. In an instant, he had his thick hands wrapped around your neck. The only thing running through your mind was all the training you and Jimin had gone through. Before you could black out, your foot stuck out, kicking your attacker in his sensitive spot. He groaned, immediately dropping you. You rubbed at your bruised neck and used this time to send a signal to Jimin. His reply was cut short when the man got up and punched you in the gut. You doubled over, summoning your smoke. It wrapped around the man's throat, squeezing all the air out of him. The man smiled, waving the smoke away with his hand. He got up, towering over you.

"You're feisty, I like that."

You had no energy left in you to fight back. He bared his fangs, tilting your neck to give him full access to your neck.

"Let her go!"

Jimin's only concern was you when he saw that you were half dead on the concrete. You sent him a message, stating that you were fine and he moved his attention to the cocky looking male in front of him. He smirked, unfurling his wings. The man didn't look fazed by Jimin's wings, instead sighing in annoyance. Jimin's eyes darkened, his talons deciding to pay him a visit. The man then began to back away, raising his hands in surrender.

"Oh no, you're not getting my mercy tonight."

Before the man could run, Jimin had created three huge slashes through his chest, ignoring his screams of pain. The man continued to breathe, eyeing Jimin in fear. Jimin laughed, using his eyes to push the man into unconsciousness. His anger faded once the man ceased to move.

"Y/N?"

He flew over to you, collecting your tired body in his arms.

"Thank you, Jimin."

He smiled, placing a tender kiss on your lips. You sighed happily as you fell asleep in his arms.