namjin - request

Namjoon curses loudly as he once again stuffs up the dance move. He angrily marches to the speaker and restarts the song, moving carefully to the beat. He begins to feel proud of himself when he makes it pass the move, accidentally twisting over in the middle of his celebration. He lands on his ankle and lets out a muffled scream.

His leg throbs as he tries to stand. Tears of frustration blur his vision as he crawls around the floor to his phone. Reaching the device, he dials Jin, praying that the older has his phone nearby.

"Namjoon, I'm coming."

"Huh? Wait, why?" He cringes at how shaky and weak his voice sounds.

"I heard you fall so I left to get the first aid kit, I'll be there in five."

Namjoon sighs in relief, nibbling at his lip as he bids Jin goodbye. The door slams open, a concerned and panicked looking Jin running in.

"You are such an idiot sometimes."

Namjoon winces as Jin applies some cream and gently begins to wrap up his ankle in a bandage. Jin looks up at Namjoon, relieved that the boy is ok. Helping him stand, Jin plants a kiss on his cheek.

"Now, why were you in here?"

Namjoon shyly admits that he was scared of letting down ARMYs so he snuck to the room to practice resulting in him tripping over. Jin smacks the back of Namjoon's head, scolding him for working himself too hard. He then rolls his eyes and cups the back of Namjoon's neck, bringing him in for a sweet kiss.

"Don't let anyone tell you that you need to work more than you already do. So what you can't get the moves right? ARMYs care about your health and well-being almost as much as the boys and I do. We all just want you to be happy."

Namjoon nods, allowing his head to rest on Jin's shoulder, the pain in his ankle being long forgotten.