taehyung - request

Thank you lolalovemusik for requesting, hope you enjoy!!

Taehyung is never the type to lash out at someone for doing something he is against but when it comes to you, there are no boundaries.

You anxiously bite at your lip, staring at his tense back. You can feel by the look on the guy's face that Taehyung is proving that he isn't someone to mess with.

You knew from the start that you being at this party would start something unnecessary but as always, your boyfriend didn't listen to you.

"Just come. Have fun with me tonight and we can do whatever you want tomorrow."

As soon as he left your side, some fuckboy glued himself to you, fondling your hair and touching you in places that belonged to someone else.

"Did I not tell you to leave my girlfriend alone?"

The guy smirks, leaning back with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Yeah but she's a slut so what's it to you?"

Taehyung clenches his jaw as well as he fists as he throws the first punch, spitting on the man before dragging you outside.

"You ok? Did he hurt you? Do I need to beat him up properly?"

You giggle and kiss him, abruptly stopping him from speaking. He sighs into your kiss, his anger dying down.

"Nora, just know that I will beat him up if I have to. I'm extremely possessive of what's mine."

You hum in response, cuddling up to his chest. The butterflies in your stomach make it hard for you to control the blush on your cheeks. He kisses your head and holds you close to him, knowing very well that he could've lost you tonight.

He'll go back to make the guy pay. It's his job.

"Tae?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

He smiles, proud to call you his.

"I love you too, Nora."