jimin - request (extra pt 2)

EXTRA PT 2 OF DEMON JIMIN

DEMON

When he found out you were pregnant, the euphoric smile could not be wiped off his face. Now that you've had the child, his smile has changed into a tired one. He will never admit it though, never admit that he needs a break.

You watch from the kitchen, the smile on your face growing every millisecond just by watching Jimin father the baby. He allows Taeyong to run around the house for a bit, giving him a big kiss on the cheek before putting the kid on the floor.

"Are you ok?"

You nod, welcoming him into your arms. He snuggles into your embrace, abruptly pulling away at the sound of Taeyong crying. His eyes darken for a split second before he runs to the sound, you following behind him worriedly. Taeyong sits on the floor, wiping at his big doe eyes and lips quivering. You coo at the sight, going to comfort your child when Jimin steps in front of you.

You ask him if he's sure as crying children 'aren't his thing.' He says it's fine and crouches on the floor, pulling Taeyong into his lap. You lean against the door frame, arms crossed over your chest as you watch your two babies.

"What happened, Tae?"

He points at the rubber duck sitting on the floor, shooting daggers at it as he complains about it to Jimin.

"It got in my way."

Jimin laughs, picking up the toy. Taeyong sticks his tongue out at it, slowly beginning to tear up again. Your motherly instinct kicks in and you move to help but Jimin raises his hand, halting you.

"Do you love this toy?"

Taeyong nods, wiping at his eyes once more. Jimin places the toy in Taeyong's tiny hands and watches the boy look at him curiously.

"Taeyong if you love something, you should be able to forgive it, no matter what happens. That's how mummy and I are still here with you. We forgive each other."

Taeyong nods, smiling brightly at the toy.

"I frog you."

Jimin chuckles, kissing Taeyong on the nose.

"Forgive, son."

He tries again, getting the word right. Jimin high fives him and sends him off to go have fun. You walk in, sitting in his lap. He chuckles, kissing your neck.

"Good job, daddy."

He growls on your skin, sending shivers down your spine.

"I feel like giving Taeyong a sister."