hoseok

You feel bad

You feel bad. Earlier today, both you and Hoseok got into an argument about something that you don't even remember anymore. The both of you said some harsh things and he stormed out, leaving you to deal with your sadness. It found you huddled up on the couch in his hoodie, hoping that he hasn't decided to leave you.

The sound of the front door opening makes you jump up. You spot his head of hair and begin crying. He stops in his tracks when he hears your sobs.

"I'm so sorry, Hobi. I didn't mean anything I said and I didn't mean to yell at you. I felt so bad after you left and I thought you weren't coming back."

You find yourself standing in front of him, staring at his back as his hand rests on the knob.

"You really are something, aren't you? Come here."

He holds his arms open and you graciously walk into them, burying your face into his shirt. He rubs at your back, kissing your head as he smiles.

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have yelled at you. It was stupid of me but it was stupid of you to believe that I would leave you. I mean, how can I now when I see you snuggled up in my hoodie? You are the best thing to ever happen to me."

You sniffle a little and look up at him.

"You mean it?"

He chuckles and pecks you on the lips, thumbs wiping your tears.

"Yeah, I do."