jungkook

"What do you want, Y/N?"

He smirks at you when you slam your locker shut. Never once have you ever liked Jeon Jungkook. You push him away and try to move on but he prevents you from doing that by trapping you in his arms. You feel them tighten around you every time you try to move so you decide to kick him in his baby maker.

"Ow!! You are so going to pay for that."

He picks you up and throws you over his shoulder, catching the attention of the floating students in the hall. You scream, punching his back but he doesn't let up.

"Say 'I, Y/N, think that Jeon Jungkook is the sexiest man alive' and I'll put you down!"

You protest when a booming voice echoes throughout the halls. Jungkook drops you on the floor, flinching when you land with a thud.

"You two, my office, now!"

You shamefully follow the principal with frowns on your faces. Jungkook is a jerk.

"I'm highly disappointed in what I saw out there. For your punishment, you will both sit in here until you get along with each other."

He abruptly stands, locking the door behind him. You turn to see Jungkook smiling at you.

"You jerk! I'm stuck in here because of you."

He smiles some more, moving towards you.

"Have you ever heard the quote 'if a guy teases you, it means he likes you'?"

You shake your head and watch as his hands push you up against the wall and cage you.

"Well, it's true."

His lips are on yours before you can even say anything. Let's just say the principal walked in on an interesting scene.