jimin - request (pt5)

Pt 5 of the demon series requested by Read_2_C

DEMON

He dragged you down a long and narrow path, which you soon realised lead you back to his mansion. You used this opportunity to admire your new home, well new until you made him get you out of there.

It was a wide building, creepy looking gargoyles staring down at the two of you. Perfectly trimmed hedges decorated the front garden, making the house look like it belonged to a king.

He pulled you in and allowed you to roam through what looked like a lobby. You turned once you heard his approaching footsteps. He smirked evilly at you, pulling off his white dress shirt. You quickly covered your eyes, cheeks tinted red.

He sighed, flicking his wrist, your hands falling stiffly to your sides. Your eyes traveled down his toned chest, admiring each part of him. He inched closer to you, grabbing your hand and running it down a patch of ink that started mid chest and ended at his hip. His eyes darkened when you bit your lip.

"This is my brand. It labels my role and shows how powerful I am."

He traced over certain patterns with his fingers, admiring you as you watched intently. You looked up at him when his speech faltered. His eyes were soft, returning to their gentle, chocolate brown colour you fell in love with. They searched your eyes, looking worried. As the silence descended on the both of you, you couldn't help but feel safe around him. Ironic since it was his fault that you were in hell. You felt as if he was afraid that you'd leave. Your heart pounded as you finally made up your mind.

"Jimin?"

"Yes, sweets?"

"Brand me."