yoongi - request

A/N: sorry for being away for so long. I had some technical difficulties but all is well and I'll be updating non stop tonight as I have been writing nonstop since my departure.

You wiggle out of Yoongi's arms, jumping up and down with joy as you realise what day it is.

"Yoongi! Get up, it's my birthday!"

He groans sleepily, making grabby hands at you as you run around the room, singing yourself happy birthday. Noticing your boyfriend's lack of energy, you pout, placing your hands on his cheeks.

"I know it's your birthday and all but can we cuddle a little longer?"

You giggle childishly at his request, slipping back into his arms. His hands immediately find their place on your hips, his face snuggling into the crook of your shoulder.

"Happy birthday, sweetie."

He immediately begins to jab his fingers into your sides, tickling you until you can't breathe. Rolling off the bed in a laughing mess, he bends down to help you stand up. You wipe the tears from your eyes and frown when he tells you to close them. Afraid that he might attack you again, you shut your eyes and hope that a bucket of fake spiders isn't going to fall down on you like last time. A thin piece of fabric is placed around your eyes, preventing you from taking a sneak peek.

He leads you out the door and into what you presume is the living room. Seeing as your eyesight had been taken away from you, you use your hearing to try and figure out what's going on. Hushed whispers. Footsteps. Yoon-

"Surprise!"

The blindfold is ripped off your face so you can see all seven boys standing in front of you with gifts, a cake and big smiles. Yoongi stands behind you, peppering your neck and cheeks with kisses.