jungkook - request (pt 6)

PART SIX OF THE VAMPIRE KING

vampire king

Your arm throbs as you breathe heavily in the bed. Jungkook left you so you could try and get some sleep but all you've been doing is tossing and turning. The door creaks open and you get up, pushing on your bad arm. The pain is unbearable, your mouth letting out an uncontrolled moan.

"Y/N, what's wrong? I can hear you tossing from a mile away."

You whimper, pulling your arm closer to you. He sighs, shutting the door behind him. You watch him carefully as he sits awkwardly at the foot of the bed. He scratches his head, the moonlight creating a heavenly glow on the vampire.

"My mum told me that whenever I was hurting or upset, I should sing a song to make me feel better."

He chuckles at the audacity of doing such a thing at this time but he clears his throat anyway, moving next to the shaking girl.

"Oeroumi gadeukhi
Pieoissneun i garden
Gasituseongi
I moraeseonge nan nal maeeosseo

Neoui ireumeun mwonji
Gal gosi issgin hanji
Oh could you tell me?
I jeongwone sumeodeun neol bwasseo

And I know
Neoui ongin modu da jinjjaran geol
Pureun kkocheul kkeokkneun son
Jabgo sipjiman

Nae unmyeongin geol
Don't smile on me
Lie to me
Neoege dagaseol su eopseunikka
Naegen bulleojul ireumi eopseo

You know that I can't
Show you me
Give you me
Chorahan moseub boyeojul sun eopseo
Tto gamyeoneul sseugo neol mannareo ga
But I still want you."

He finishes the song on a delicate note, sparing you a glance. You sit with your mouth open, still in shock of what you just heard. The words flew perfectly out of his mouth, each note hit at the right time, each lyric powerful and demanding. He chuckles embarrassingly at your reaction and abruptly stops, staring at you with an unreadable expression in his eyes.

He cups your face, pulling it towards his. You squeal in shock, the sound being swallowed by Jungkook as his lips connect with yours. The grip on your face loosens as his hands slide down to your hips, where he proceeds to hold you down. You run your hands through his hair, moaning into his lips, giving his tongue access to your mouth.

He pushes you back onto the soft bed, hovering over you, the red in his eyes more sensual than scary. You get in a good few mouthfuls of air before he is all over you again. Your lips feel swollen as he continues to torture them with his teeth. He releases your lips and moves to your neck, leaving teasing kisses down it. Suddenly, he stops, making you whine.

"Y/N..I don't want to force you into it."

You instantly know what he's talking about and grab his collar, pulling him down to your face.

"Do it."

He smirks dangerously, hands going back to teasing your sides. He pushes your head to the side, brushing your hair to the side, giving him full access to your neck. Baring his fangs, his leans in, puncturing your skin.

You hiss in pain, the burning sensation in your neck somewhat pleasing. He moans against your skin as your blood coats his mouth like the sweetest candy he's ever tasted. He pulls off, aching for more of your toxic taste. You writhe on the sheets, bunching up the fabric in between your fists. The air feels ten times thicker as you suck in whatever air you can manage. The room goes dark, the lights flickering like crazy. Jungkook smiles happily, awaiting the transformation.

You scream, the ghoulish noise wrapping around every corner of the mansion. Your eyes turn a deep red, throat raw from yelling. Jungkook stalks up to you, touching your neck. Aside from the fact that your skin is now ice cold, the bite marks on your neck have faded away into tiny spots. You smirk up at him, running your tongue over your new fangs.

"Show daddy your teeth."

Raising an eyebrow at the statement, you smile, teeth glinting in the light. He cheers, bringing you into his arms. You kiss him sweetly, blushing deeply when he smiles down on you.

"Now, do you know how to use your powers?"

You nod, a sudden rush of knowledge washing over you. You demonstrate all of your skills to Jungkook, squealing like a school kid when he stares at you in shock. You sit back down on the bed, staring at the glass of blood in Jungkook's hands.

"You need to drink this or you will go insane."

Grimacing, you swallow the tiniest bit, the crimson liquid coating your mouth. You lick your lips, eyes going wide at how amazing it tastes. Without wasting another second, you finish the whole glass. He laughs, ruffling your hair.

" Y/N, I have something to ask you."