jimin - request (pt 4)

pt 4 of the demon series requested by Read_2_C

DEMON

You ran out of his mansion and into the darkness of hell. Surprisingly, there was no-one out there to try and stop you. You felt your lack of sleep catching up to you as you navigated your way through a place you hoped to never visit again. Although, it's clear that the heavens weren't on your side. A cloud of black smoke began to wrap itself around your eyes and body, panic beginning to rise in you.

"Think you can run that easily, Y/N?"

He allowed his smoke to float away with the hot wind and moved towards you. You moved backwards against instinct, nearing the edge of a very high cliff. You looked back at him, pleading with your eyes. He paid you no mind, smirking until you were one step off the edge.

"Honey, this is you now. There's no way you can get away from your new life or me."

Without a warning, you're pushed off the edge. Your scream brings an odd feeling of pleasure to Jimin. He shut his eyes, paying attention to the sound, wondering what it must sound like for you to scream his name out like that.

As you were falling, you felt something tearing at your back. In a painful rip, two shining, black wings protruded from your shoulder blades. They lifted you upwards, carrying you up towards Jimin. He smirked when he saw you with your wings.

"Baby, trust me, this is just the beginning."

He grabbed your hand, abruptly pulling you to the ground. You were in too much shock to protest, instead allowing him to drag you around. You swallowed thickly, holding tighter onto Jimin's hand. He may have done this to you but without him, you weren't getting out of there.

Play by his rules then force him to set you free.