jungkook

High school sucks. With the bitches and playboys ruling the school, there's no place for a loner like you. You sigh and crush your sandwich wrapper in your hand, getting off the toilet seat. Eating lunch in there is gross but your only option.

You listen closely to the activity outside, making sure no one is in the bathroom before opening the stall and disposing your rubbish. You look into the soap covered mirror and wipe at the tears spilling onto your cheeks. Suddenly the door opens.

"And I was like don't do it- wait, this isn't the guys bathroom."

His eyes land on you while you quickly wipe at your tears.

"Hey, Chim, give me a minute, ok?"

He closes the door and makes his way towards you, the silence in the room deafening. You press your hands against your cheeks, lifting your head up when his warm fingers clasp around your chin.

"Hey, I'm Jungkook. You're Y/N, right?"

You nod, staring into his warm and inviting eyes.

"Why are you crying?"

You shake your head, laughing. He frowns, wiping the rest of your tears with his thumbs. You stare up at him, surprised when he pulls you in for a hug.

"Don't waste your tears over things that don't matter."

You smile, snaking your arms around his waist

High school just got a little bit better.