jin - request (final)

FINAL OF I WANT TO BE A VAMPIRE

i want to be a vampire

The King looks at the two of you in shock, no one has ever willingly gone with death. Shoving the nagging feeling in the back of his mind, he shrugs, telling his guards to go for it.

You assess the guard heading for you while Jin stares down with his one. Tall and lanky, no muscle underneath the uniform, not a vampire. Easy. You smile as he nears you with the stake, trembling in his uniform. Suddenly, he strikes.

You grab his wrist before it can touch your skin and twist it. He screams in pain, dropping the wood. While he's busy worrying about his arm, you kick him in the face, dropping the boy when he doesn't move under your hold. Afraid that you killed him, you check his pulse, sighing when you feel a dull beat.

Jin dodges the strike and sticks his foot out, tripping the guard over. He then proceeds to straddle the man and throw punches into the man's face, taking the route you did. When he's knocked out, Jin stands and takes your hand.

The King smirks at the damage in the room, slowly clapping. He stands and looks at you.

"I'll let you off the hook. Purely because I don't have guards to spare like this!"

With a snap of his fingers, the bodies in your room explode into ash. He points at Jin.

"Don't let her go. My daughter only deserves the best."

He looks down at you, a cute pout on his face as your dad disappears.

"Did we just do a meet the parents thing?"

You nod, smiling sheepishly.