taehyung

You and Tae walk into the ice cream parlour, holding hands. The both of you stare at the flavours, silently deciding on which one to get. Once you two are done, you join the end of the line.

"Hey, what flavour are you getting?"

"Only the best on the menu."

He sends you his box smile, ruffling your hair.

"Me too."

"Really?" The two of you get ready to say the flavour at the same time.

"Chocolate Bomb!"

"Boysenberry Ripple!"

Oh jeez.

A stare down begins as you near the counter.

"Boysenberry sucks. Choco is actually sweet and yummy."

"True but it's totally unhealthy. Way to get diabetes."

He gasps, covering his mouth.

"You monster! Boysenberry sounds like poison - berry. Maybe it's a hint."

You roll your eyes at his childishness.

"No. I'm being reasonable here! Chocolate just isn't nice. That's why Boysenberry wins."

He looks like he's been betrayed. The two of you reach the counter with the man working behind it, glaring at you.

"Can you two just get a room already?"

"Excuse me?"

He sighs, getting the cups ready.

"For the past five minutes, you two have been pointlessly arguing over which flavour is better, by the way Honeycomb Swirl is the best, and none of you have let go of each other."

You look down to see that Tae's hand tightly grips yours. You smile and order the ice cream. Once you receive it, the two of you continue your day.

"Honeycomb is actually nice."

"It is, isn't it?"