jungkook

He panics as he desperately tries to cover your bullet wound. The guys responsible for it go back to robbing the store, unaffected by the girl dying on the floor. Tears fall out of his eyes and land on your cheeks as he brushes the hair out of your face.

"Kookie..."

He shushes you, pressing harder on the wound. You wince, letting a hiss of pain fall out of your lips. Suddenly, you feel extremely tired. The world blurs a bit as you look back at Jungkook. Even in a life or death situation like this, he still looks like the bunny you fell for three months ago.

"Sing me something."

Each word comes out as more of a groan, your eyes slowly beginning to close. He taps at your cheeks a little, promising you that help will be here soon and to stay awake. You manage a nod and await his beautiful voice to serenade you to heaven.

"You are my sunshine." He sings it out, not bothering to wipe away the tears that fall out with it.

"My only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away."

He sobs as your eyes close, a peaceful smile on your face. You no longer exhale painful breaths, instead lay lifeless in his arms.

"Y/N, I love you."

a/n: legit so sad, what's wrong with me??