namjoon

As much as you love him, he infuriates you.

"How can you be so smart but not understand what I'm saying?"

"Because I'm deaf to your bullshit." He replies with a shrug, scrolling through his phone. You swallow your scream of frustration and use your hands to act out your anger.

"I can see you, Y/N."

You puff out your chest and walk into your room, looking into the mirror onto the dresser. You ignore the flitter of disappointment when he doesn't follow you and look yourself in the eye.

"Look, Namjoon, I'm only asking you to help me out with the chores once in a while. Both of us having jobs is a huge benefit but it does mean that there aren't people around to keep the house in check so I'd really appreciate it if when you get home, you can clean up a bit so I can get some sleep."

You sigh and place your head in your hands, nearly screaming when hands wrap around your waist.

"All you had to do was ask nicely, baby."

You roll your eyes at the teasing tone in his voice and melt into his hold, eyes closing to his gentle kisses on your neck.

"I'll help from now on but you need to help me with something."

You raise a questioning eyebrow, smiling brightly when his hands go up your shirt.

"Oh, that kind of help."

*

A/n: izzycool4cat I'm sorry, my messages aren't working. Could you please comment on this and we can talk! ;)))