jimin - request (pt 3)

pt 3 of the demon series, requested Read_2_C

DEMON

You woke up in a bedroom that looked like it belonged to a millionaire. The sheets beneath you were soft and comfy but the room had an eerie vibe to it. Memories from the night before hit you like a train.

"Nice to see you're awake, babe."

He kissed you. He bit you! You felt your fear reaching its high, scrambling back on the bed until you reached the backboard. As if he sensed it, Jimin knelt down in front of you and cupped your cheeks.

"Welcome to the Underworld, my queen."

His touch intoxicated you, making all the thoughts of pushing him away dissolve. He gave you a lopsided smirk. Just looking at him made you feel drunk, the world looking a little tipsy. You blinked slowly at him, a giddy smile reaching your eyes. He got up, keeping his telepathic hold on you strong. He wouldn't risk letting you go.

"As you probably know, I'm a demon. Well, demon king to be exact. Last night, you became my queen and by law, you are to stay with me until your death."

The news didn't shock you as much as you thought it would. Your senses slowly started to regain themselves but you kept up your drunk act, keeping an eye on the door that seemed to move further away with every passing second. He noticed that your mind was fighting its way out of his grip but he opted for letting you get into a little trouble. He'd be the one delivering the punishment, after all.

"Honey, what are you thinking of?"

Using all your energy in one go, you punched him in the nose. He fell to the floor, cupping his now bleeding nose as you sprinted out the door.

"I'm getting the hell out of here."