jin

Anniversary. The one time the company allows Jin to take a day off that isn't a holiday or death. Every year, you come home to a big surprise and multiple kisses from that man you love. However this year, you come home to an empty apartment.

Disappointment fills you but quickly disappears when you see a note sitting on the counter.

I want you to watch something with me. Come to the concert hall - Jin (I love you)

You smile and grab your keys again.

The minute you arrive there, butterflies attack your stomach. You slowly walk in, frowning at how deserted it is.

"Hello? Jin?"

The lights on the stage turn on, illuminating a piano and Jin. You gasp, remembering the conversation you had with him about three weeks ago.

"Piano?"

You nod.

"I've always loved the sound of a piano but I've never learnt how to play."

"Seems easy enough."

He begins playing, drawing you closer to the stage with his warm up. Once you reach him, you admire the way his fingers move across the keys, the way his eyes close in pure bliss and the way his lips press together. He stops, looking at you with a smile.

Then he starts playing a familiar tune.

Epiphany, the song you cried at while listening to. He sings out the words, unaware of the tears spilling out of your eyes. He finishes the song and chuckles at you.

"You learnt to play. For this?"

He nods, bringing you in for a kiss.

"I love you."

You return the love by kissing him.