jungkook

You sit patiently, fiddling with the once perfectly folded napkin. The world moves on as you sit pathetically by yourself for a date that will most likely not show up. Feeling that it would be awkward for you to leave empty handed, you order a strawberry milkshake and give your date another chance.

Halfway through the glass and nothing. A lot of the staff shoot you sympathetic looks and soft smiles as they pass to serve tables with actual company. Except one, that is. The black haired beauty stares at you from across the room as he wipes down the counter. You remember him; the cute waiter that has a bunny smile and makes the best milkshakes you've ever had. His eyes reach yours, twinkling with an unknown emotion.

Finally, your glass is rid of its milkshake and still no date. You send the man a very angry message and go to leave when a hand stops you. You sit back down, surprised to see a brownie and cup of hot chocolate taking the place of your pity shake. Heart fluttering, you look up to see the bunny waiter smiling down at you. He slides a napkin in your direction and winks, sauntering off to help some other customers.

Sipping on the cup of pure heaven, you pick up the napkin, a sweet message scrawled on it.

Looks like you needed something to warm your heart up. Hot chocolate always does the trick! I'm Jungkook. If you need warming up again, call me.

He proceeds with his number and a smiley face. You look to see him watching you. You nod in his direction and give him the sweetest smile you can muster. Red creeps up his neck as he looks down at the ground.

"Thank you, Jungkook!"