jungkook - request

Requested by Read_2_C

Shit

Your legs ached as your turned yet another sharp corner. You see, being Seoul's most wanted thief is normally easy but being distracted by the sight of your cop boyfriend strolling the streets on patrol caused you to trip an alarm. He is completely oblivious to your outside hobby, therefore making your escape so much more necessary. You can't lose him.

He continues his pursuit of you, calling for back up. You panic when you see a dead end nearing.

"Stop! You can't run anymore."

Tears threaten to spill as you stop, spinning to face him. He smiles in victory, moving to cuff you. The cool metal is attached to your wrist and you bite your lip as his hand moves to take off your mask.

"Now, let's see who you reall- Y/N?"

You sheepishly smile, wincing when the lights of over six cars illuminate the two of you. He continues to watch you as cops pile out, aiming their guns at you. He has to choose between saving you or his career. You look up into his brown eyes that used to hold so much love for you, now replaced with a stoic glare.

He pulls his gun out and aims it at the cops, smirking back at you.

"If I'd have known my girl was such a bad ass, I would've quit ages ago." He shoots at two cops, grabbing your hand and running.