jungkook - request (pt 5)

PART FIVE OF THE VAMPIRE KING

vampire king

You search the eerie mansion for Jungkook, looking back down at the inconspicuous note that was taped to your door;

I have a task for you. Meet me at the dungeons at 9 - Jungkook

Shaking in fear, you swing open the large dungeon door, carefully walking in. Your footsteps echo throughout the, thankfully, empty dungeon as you call out Jungkook's name. Another pair of footsteps make you sigh in relief.

"Jesus, Jungkook. I got scared for a minute there, I thought- Wait, why are there more?"

In the distance, two shadows turn into six as they advance towards you, the red in their eyes cutting through the darkness. You scream, immediately running back to the door. Another vampire blocks your way, digging his nails into your skin as he grips tightly onto your shoulders. By now, all the other vampires had reached you with intentions of going further than just showing you who is boss.

"Get off! Please! Jungkook!"

Dread fills you as you realise that Jungkook isn't here. They staged all of this to get you down here. You cry, feeling weak from the amount of blood lost from your arm. The vampires cackle, tilting your neck to the side, exposing the pure blood filled part of you.

"Drop her, NOW!"

Everyone freezes, the vampires reluctantly dropping you to the floor. You gasp out in pain, smiling when you see Jungkook. His eyes glow a vicious red, fangs sticking out, looking more scarier than you had ever seen him.

The vampires shake in fear as Jungkook calmly makes their way towards them, eyes trained on you.

The blood, you think to yourself, trying to cover it up, he's attracted to my blood. He stops in front of you, bending down to assess your injuries. Frowning at your arm, he slips off his jacket wordlessly and covers your arm with it in a way that can pressurise the bleeding. He returns to his full height and spins to the group cowering in fear.

"Who is responsible for this?"

No one moves forward, all watching Jungkook's actions carefully. He growls out the question again, making the whole dungeon shake. A guy in the back slowly raises his hand, moving forward to face the raging king.

"Why?"

He swallows thickly, sending you a nasty look.

"She's human. We eat humans. She doesn't belong here."

Jungkook laughs, sending a shiver down your spine. He grabs onto the guy's neck, squeezing until his face goes blue.

"She belongs where I say she does. You don't have a say in any of this."

The guy chokes out his final breath and goes limp in Jungkook's hold. He throws the man to the side, grinning manically at the remaining culprits.

"Who's next?"

One by one, the vampires move to take their chance with Jungkook. He swings right to avoid the punch of one, twisting the neck of the other. Using his mind control, he makes some of the vampires kill themselves while he works on the more difficult ones. You admire the fluidity of his movements, noticing how he doesn't even break a sweat. His eyes gleam in the moonlight as he beheads the last of the vampires, their blood splattering on his white dress shirt.

"Y/N?"

His voice is gentle and caring compared to the rage he showed earlier. You cry freely, shaking in the corner of the cold dungeon. He appears in front of you, wincing at the blood soaked jacket. You whimper in pain, somewhat glad to feel Jungkook next to you. He wastes no time in picking you up bridal style and running you up to his room.

You lay on the sheets, groaning in pain as he charges in with bandages and other medical needs.

"This may hurt a little." He mutters apologetically, untying the jacket from your wound.

It hurt a lot.