jungkook - request (pt 2)

PART TWO OF THE VAMPIRE KING

vampire king

The sound of your shackles hitting each other as they drag across the concrete is the only thing you hear as he walks you back to his home. You don't dare ask a question, intimidated by his mysteriousness. A cool breeze floats between the two of you, sending a wave of shivers down your spine. He turns, slipping off his coat and swinging it around your shoulders. Your eyes stay trained on the ground as he ties it up, pulling the hood over your face. You mutter out a shaky thank you, covering every bit of your skin with the soft fabric. The heat inside the coat is non existent as you pull it tighter around your arms. You pull in a sharp breath at the realisation.

After a couple more minutes of dead silence, you reach a gothic mansion. Admiring the outer decoration, you wait for him to let you inside, biting your lip gently. He swings open the door, still only showing you his back. You gratefully stumble in, your heavy breath visible in the air. You frown, shaking at the cold of the room, wondering why he keeps it that way. You slip off the hood as he starts a fire with a click of his fingers, the room instantly heating up. He gives you a minute to tour around the bottom floor as he speaks with a suited man.

You take the time to stare at the red, gold and black theme of the mansion. Everything is decorated neatly and nothing is out of place, feeling as if no one even lives there. A gust of wind makes you stumble a bit as he appears in front of you. You look up, unable to stop the look of awe that passes over your features.

His hair is a soft brown, falling in gentle waves on his head. His eyes are a radiant blue, making you feel weak in the knees. His features lay on his face as if a sculptor put them there, every edge soft, every line perfect. Your heart skips a beat at the sight of him.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, king of vampires."

Vampires, you wonder, still in complete shock over his appearance, I thought they were just a myth.

He continues to stare at you, cold hands trailing down your cloaked arms. You shiver at the soft feel of his fingers through the fabric, oddly wishing that it were on your skin.

"You are my new, personal maid. You will do what I say, when I say and will be by my side 24/7. Be thankful I rescued you from those barbarians."

He tilts your chin up, making you look him in the eye. His features, somehow, soften even more under your gaze as he examines your face.

"Did they hurt you?"

His voice is so quiet that you are unsure of whether he even said anything.

"No, just touched me. I'm Y/N, by the way."

He nods, snapping his fingers, two tired looking maids running to his side. They look you up and down, staring at Jungkook in disbelief.

"Dress her and set her up with a room. Oh, and Y/N?"

You hum out a yes, innocently gazing up at him.

"I already knew your name."