6

Pakunoda began walking towards Hisoka's apartment. It wasn't a long walk. Maybe five or ten minutes. Paku came up to a small apartment building. She walked up the stairs to the second floor and stopped in front of the door with a plate on the mailbox that said 'Morou'. Pakunoda knocked on the door.

"Hisoka, I'm back." said Pakunoda. Hisoka opened the door. Everyone else from Hisoka's little group was there waiting for her as well.

"Did Annabeth tell you who pushed her?" asked Machi who was sitting on Chrollo's lap with her head on his chest and his arm around her. Pakunoda nodded.

"Well, who was it?" asked Chrollo.

"It was as you thought, Hisoka. Kara Yuki pushed her." said Pakunoda.

"That crazy ass bitch you dated?" asked Nobunaga. Hisoka nodded.

"She's obsessed with him. Every time Hisoka dates a new girl, Kara harrasses them until either Hisoka breaks up with them or they break up with him." said Feitan. Phinks and Uvogin nodded.

"What are you going to do about it? You can't hurt her without getting in trouble yourself." said Shalnark. Hisoka smiled a bit evilly.

"I have an idea about how to make sure she learns her lesson." said Hisoka with his malevolent smile. Machi noticed Hisoka's evil smile.

"I'm interested." she said with her own evil smile. The rest of them had their own evil smile and a malicious tint in their eyes.

Illumi took the bandages off of Annabeth. Her head was no longer bleeding. Illumi rubbed his finger against it. Annabeth didn't give a reaction. He pressed against it.

"Ow." she said reflexively as she flinched.

"It's still a bit tender, I suppose." said Illumi, "On the bright side, you don't have to wear the bandages anymore." Annabeth nodded.

"Enough with me. Can I help you with what you're going to wear with your date with Paku?" asked Annabeth excitedly. Then, she looked up at Illumi bemusedly. "Illu, have you ever been on a date?"
"No. I've either been with you and Kil or studying." said Illumi, "Have you?" Annabeth shook her head.

"I'm too shy to even talk to anyone else aside from you, Kil, Hisoka, and Paku. Even with Hisoka and Paku, I'm still pretty shy." said Annabeth. Illumi nodded. Annabeth called Killua before she took Illumi's hand and dragged him to his room. She and Killua began rummaging through his closet for stuff to wear. Annabeth laid out a pair of jeans with a white tank top with a hood that would show off Illumi's arms. Killua pulled out a jacket with leather on the outside and fabric on the inside.

"You think she'll like this?" asked Illumi. Annabeth nodded before losing her balance a bit. Illumi quickly caught her. "Be more careful." said Illumi.

"Sorry." Annabeth said as Illumi helped her to the bed, "I'm excited for you. How come you never told me that you liked Paku?" Annabeth questioned. Killua looked at Illumi. He too was curious. He never expected Illumi to confide in him. Killua always thought that Illumi confided in Annabeth for such things.

"I didn't have much hope that I'd actually go out with her." said Illumi a bit sadly. Annabeth hugged Illumi.

"If she looks like she gets cold, put your jacket over her shoulders." said Killua as he tried to lighten to the mood from the sad note it hit.

"What does that do?" asked Illumi. Killua looked at Annabeth with the expectation of her answering. However, Annabeth looked at Killua curiously. Killua facepalmed.

"It shows you're considerate." said Killua frustratingly.

"Oh~" said Annabeth and Illumi simultaneously. Killua felt the urge to bang his head against the wall due to his sibling's density.

"Let me give you Paku's number." said Annabeth as she grabbed Illumi's phone and began inputting Paku's number into Illumi's phone.

"What are you and Killua going to do for dinner?" asked Illumi. Annabeth and Killua looked at each other.

"We'll just get a pizza." said Annabeth. Killua nodded in agreement. It was late in the afternoon. The Zoldyck siblings still had plenty of time to kill. Killua and Annabeth sent Illumi to get a flower for Pakunoda to help things along. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Annabeth went to open the door. Her eyes widened in shock.