25

When they arrived at the mall, Annabeth and Elliot were visiting every store possible. Elliot was buying anything that was edible. They came across a store that sells edibles.

"Let's go in here!" Elliot said happily.

"What are edibles?" asked Annabeth. Elliot looked at Annabeth's huge eyes filled with innocence.

"Shit. Do I tell her? She looks so innocent." Elliot thought to himself. Annabeth continued to stare at him.

Elliot could feel his blood fill his cheeks. "It's....... Nothing. Haha. Come on let's go check out that store." said Elliot as he dragged Annabeth away from the pot store. Annabeth continued to walk behind Elliot until she heard her phone go off. After first she thought it was a text from Hisoka or one of her brothers. When she turned her phone on, she saw that it was an unknown number and there was an image attached to it. She stopped walking and decided to see what it was. She unlocked her phone and clicked the notification. Her face morphed from curiosity to plain shock. Elliot noticed that Annabeth was no longer following him. He could see her widened eyes filled with shock, heartbreak, sadness, and tears. "Tiny? Are you okay?" asked Elliot as he walked over to Annabeth. She didn't respond to him. He noticed she was looking at her phone. Elliot walked behind Annabeth and looked at her phone. It was the picture of Kara and HIsoka lying naked with each other. Tears began to fall from Annabeth's eyes. Elliot hugged her tightly and let her cry into his chest. "I'm so sorry, Tiny." said Elliot.

"I'm such an idiot." she sobbed, "I knew what he was and I decided to let him in my life anyway." Annabeth gripped Elliot's jacket.

"You're not an idiot." Elliot said gently, trying to soothe her, "He tricked you and played you." Elliot rubbed circles on her back. Her grip tightened on Elliot's jacket.

"Can you do me a favor?" asked Annabeth without looking up.

"Anything. Just name it." responded Elliot as he slightly tightened his grip on Annabeth.

"Please don't tell my brothers." she said softly. Elliot hesitated for a minute. He didn't care about keeping Annabeth's secrets from Illumi. Killua was more the one he had a bit of trouble. Killua was his friend long before he met Annabeth.

"She's hurting bad right now." Elliot thought to himself, "From what Killua told me, he was her first boyfriend. He chased her and even tried to get him to tell her for that rat bastard." Elliot looked down at Annabeth. Tears were still flowing from her eyes. "No problem." he said to Annabeth, "Can you send me the picture?" Annabeth nodded and forwarded it to Elliot. "That explains why Kara was at the party." Elliot thought to himself, "That horny bastard can't keep shit in his pants." Elliot felt his phone vibrate. He saw that it was the message from Annabeth. "If Tiny weren't here, I'd hunt that fucker down myself." Elliot thought to himself. He walked towards Annabeth worriedly. "If you want, I can take you home." said Elliot. Annabeth shook her head.

"Is it alright if I stay with you for a little bit?" asked Annabeth, "Just until my eyes are no longer puffy. I can't hide anything like this from Killua. He's incredibly observant when I'm sad."

"Sure. Wanna hang out at my place?" asked Elliot, "There's still pizza from last night. We'll watch netflix and scarf down all the food I bought." That made Annabeth smile just a little bit.

"That sounds fun." Annabeth said as she smiled with tears still in her eyes.