21

Meanwhile, Hisoka had woken up. He was still a bit drunk and high on the xanax. Kara walked up to Hisoka and smiled evilly.

"Hisoka!" she said pretending to be worried, "Are you okay?"

"Kara? What the fuck are you doing here?" said Hisoka groggily. He looked at Kara with lust filled eyes. He sighed heavily and quickly. "Fuck it." he said as he kissed Kara hungrily and greedily. Kara opened her mouth to let Hisoka slide his tongue in and ravish her mouth. Kara wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him closer. When they departed, Hisoka still had the hungry look in his eyes. He picked up Kara and took her to one of the bedrooms up stairs. He threw her onto the bed and continued to kiss her lustfully. In the midst of their sinful kiss, Hisoka began to take off Kara's clothes. Kara did the same to Hisoka. Before she knew it, he was thrusting in and out of her roughly. Her moans filled the room. She screamed his name in pleasure. Her legs wrapped around his torso and her nails digging into his back. Hisoka gripping her breasts and toying with the buds that sit atop of her breasts. He left an abundance of hickies on her and miscellaneous stains on her and the bed. Kara pushed Hisoka onto his back and straddled him. She moved her hips back and forth. His moans of ecstacy was proof to her that she was right for him. He gripped her ass to help her move faster. He, then, placed his hands on her breasts and toyed with them . Hisoka could feel himself reach his climax. When he felt himself about to release he pushed Kara off of him and stuck his dick inside her mouth. He moaned one last time out of pleasure and released into Kara's mouth. Hisoka immediately fell asleep onto the bed.

Kara wiped her mouth and smiled evilly. She grabbed her phone and lied down next to Hisoka. She wrapped his arm around her and took a picture of herself with Hisoka. She got dressed and took Hisoka's phone. She broke into it and searched for Hisoka's contact for Annabeth. She found it under 'My Annie-chan <3' She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"She won't be yours for long, my love." Kara thought to herself as she copied Annabeth's phone number into her own phone. Kara put Hisoka's phone back into his pants and walked over to Hisoka. "I didn't the xanax and alcohol would have this much of an affect on him. Either way, I definitely benefited from it." Kara said softly. She, then, left Hisoka alone in the room. Her legs were a bit wobbly. After a few minutes, she was walked just fine. As she was leaving she ran into Elliot.

"What the fuck are you doing here? I didn't invite you." said Elliot defensively. Kara simply rolled her eyes.

"Calm down. I was just leaving." said Kara as she pridefully walked past Elliot.

"She couldn't have gotten to Tiny. I already took her home. What the hell could she have done?" Elliot thought to himself.